Pelvic Health Physical Therapist - Anchorage
Advanced Physical Therapy is hiring for a Full-time Physical Therapist
Special interest in Pelvic Health
Are you looking for an amazing career opportunity? Advanced Physical Therapy is the largest employee-owned practice in Alaska with five well-appointed clinics, and is currently seeking a Full-time Pelvic Health Physical Therapist for our Anchorage, AK clinic.
The ideal candidate will be motivated, nurturing, and outgoing, with a strong interest in treating women’s and men’s health conditions (all pelvic health-related diagnoses are treated), as well as orthopedic diagnosis, prenatal and postpartum care. In addition to pelvic health, all therapists at APT benefit in the training of IAOM-US (www.iaom-us.com) methodology in orthopedic evaluation and manual therapy treatment.
Summary of Duties
Independently evaluates patients, develops a treatment plan based on goal-directed objectives, delivers/documents care, and provides discharge planning on all patients referred for physical therapy. Supervises and directs the treatment and activity of support staff. Performs tasks in compliance with the professional code of ethics, standards of practice, state/national regulations, and departmental policies/procedures.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate patient dysfunctions and limitations to develop an effective plan of care.
- Utilizes safe and effective treatment to meet functional/measurable goals.
- Modifies treatment plan to progress patient towards goals and discharge criteria.
- Directs and appropriately delegates tasks to support staff.
- Documents patient care in compliance with state/federal guidelines and department policies/procedures.
- Performs effective informal/formal clinical teaching tasks.
- Communicates relevant patient care information to the appropriate healthcare professional.
Our Compensation is unparalleled!
Advanced Physical Therapy takes a holistic approach when considering compensation packages. Your total compensation includes salary, potential bonuses, continuing education allowances, insurance coverage, and paid time off.
The salary for this position will be generously negotiated based on experience, it also has the potential to include a sign-on bonus with minimum 3 year contract.
Our insurance package includes:
- Health, dental and vision insurance at 85% employer paid
- Employer paid short term disability, long-term disability, professional liability
- Pension and profit sharing programs
Advanced Physical Therapy also offers:
- Monthly performance-based bonuses
- Annual Continuing Education allowance
- Mentoring provided by an experienced women’s/men’s health and manual therapist
- Opportunity for employee buy-in after two years of employment
- Work within a network of IAOM-US based clinics across the state
- Generous PTO allowance
Not only do we offer an amazing work environment, we also have a team approach to patient care, and generous patient appointment time. This allows our PT’s to provide individualized care to our patients and flexible scheduling.
Begin your adventure with us today, and enjoy a statewide presence and professional support!