Site Practice Technician - Anchorage
Advanced Physical Therapy is hiring for a
Full-time Site Practice Technician
(Maintenance, repairs, and site related issues)
Are you looking for an amazing career opportunity? Advanced Physical Therapy is the largest employee-owned practice in Alaska with five well-appointed clinics and is currently seeking a Full-time Site Practice Technician that will be based in our Anchorage, AK clinic.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, problem solving and outgoing individual with a strong interest in maintenance and repairs. As Site Practice Technician you would be responsible for completing site and equipment repairs as needed, coordinating contractors, performing minor site related cosmetic repairs within commercial standards for a Class A facility.
Attention to detail is a MUST. Project management experience is preferred, the candidate will be responsible for in-town travel and must also have their own working vehicle. While the schedule for this position will typically fall Monday-Friday during regular business hours, there is flexibility needed to meet with contractors and vendors outside of regular working hours (some evenings & weekends). The right applicant will be adaptable and versatile, as well as polished and professional. This position will be representing Advanced Physical Therapy in the community and to other businesses around Alaska. If you are seeking an opportunity to utilize your skills and business-savvy we encourage you to apply!
Site Practice Technician Responsibilities
- Assist in site related materials management and repair issues
- Manage repair logs and address all repairs in a timely manner
- Assist the Operations Director with development and remodel / upgrade projects
- Coordinate contractors for site and equipment repairs as needed
- Assist with site projects / programs regarding supplies, transportation and general set up and take down such as with trade shows, events, and classes
- Willing to travel to all Advanced Physical Therapy locations for site specific work
- Be willing to discuss and develop strategies to assist with projects that contributes to APT’s presence in the communities where clinics are located
- Eventual certification in Pool Management
- Understand clinical supplies ordering and stocking procedures
- Assist the Information Technology Dept. with projects
One of the key functions of the Site Practice Technician will be to manage the security and safety of each site. These responsibilities would include:
- Managing key/alarm code system
- Manage site safety
- Coordinating emergency preparedness, procedures and public notices at each site
- Managing OSHA compliance across the practice (potential to become OSHA Officer)
- Reviewing each site every 6 months for potential safety hazards and make recommendations
- Reporting disrepair to Operations Director
- Coordinating snow removal and exterior maintenance for all sites when applicable
- Developing check and balance systems that integrate with Facility Tech duties (i.e. such as with opening and closing procedures)
Essential Skills & Abilities
Effective time management will be crucial to the success of this position. In this role you would be responsible for maintaining a safe working environment for all Advanced Physical Therapy facilities. You will need to be a well-organized individual that demonstrates strong intercommunication skills, professionalism, and regular prompt attendance. Ability to periodically travel to our other clinics is mandatory.
Potential for mucous membrane or skin contact with blood, body fluids at times, or a potential for spills/splashes of these fluids. Some tasks may require work gloves and or a respirator mask, provided by APT. Some work requires “work clothing” and the need to change clothes for interior work. Advanced Physical Therapy will provide a private changing facility where possible, otherwise some work attire is tolerated in the clinic environments. Physical demands include frequent lifting, standing, walking, pushing, and pulling equipment. When unable to complete a task by yourself, it is important to ask for help when needed. Lifting limits are set at 50lbs for 100ft, 75lbs for 50ft, and lifting at least 25lbs to head height. Assistive tools such as dollies are available. The ability to use an 8ft ladder and safely climbing a vertical steel ladder up to 15ft. This position also requires an ability to tolerate cold outside temperatures for brief periods of time. Work will be limited in these situations, and the employee will be required to dress accordingly.
At Advanced Physical Therapy, our compensation is unparalleled!
Advanced Physical Therapy takes a holistic approach when considering compensation packages. Your total compensation includes salary, potential bonuses, continuing education allowances, insurance coverage, and paid time off.
Our insurance package includes:
- Health, dental and vision insurance at 85% employer paid
- Generous PTO Allowance
- Employer paid short term disability, long-term disability, professional liability
- 401k Pension and profit sharing programs
Begin your adventure with us today, apply online and join our fantastic staff as we strive to create an environment of wellness and healing in the communities we serve!
Learn more about Advanced Physical Therapy and the services we provide by visiting our website: